May Williamson County Stats
Austin Board of Realtors recently released the May Williamson County stats. As you can see from the information below there’s been a general increase across the board:
- The median price for single-family homes increased 7% to $284,375.
- There was an 8% increase in the number of single-family homes sold to 1,117
- The average number of days homes are on the market has no change. It remains at an average of 41 days.
- There’s an average of 2.5 months of inventory on the market right now (an increase of .6 months).
- New listings are up 16%
- Active listings are up 34%
- Pending sales are up 2%
- And if you compare May 2016 to May 2017, the total volume of sales ($$$) has increased to $324 million (an increase of 14%)
What does all of this mean? The market is still going strong in Williamson County. If you’re hoping to sell your home, this is the time to do it.