Make the Interior of Your Home Shine
Here are a few more ways to help your house stand out from the competition – from the inside out.
In the Kitchen:
- Microwave a small dish of vanilla before a showing and place it in an out-of-the-way place.
- Highlight an eat-in area in your kitchen with a table set for dinner.
- Remove small appliances from kitchen counters.
In the Bedrooms:
- Create a master suite effect in your decorating.
- Depersonalize bedrooms and decorate in a neutral scheme.
- Make sure the beds are made and the linens are clean.
- Organize your closets, remove unnecessary items and put them in storage.
In the Bathrooms:
- Do not leave towels around and wipe down the sinks and shower areas after each use.
- Re-caulk the tub.
- Repair or replace broken tiles.
- Replace shower curtains and keep them clean.
- Put out fresh towels and decorative soaps.