The February 2019 market stats are out! Check out the stats for both Williamson and Bell Counties.
Compared to this time last year, Bell County stats are generally increasing:
- Monthly sales are up 17% (number of houses sold)
- Monthly sales volume is also up 23% ($$ of houses sold)
- The average price per home has increased 5%
- Total listings has decreased 12%
- Months of inventory has also decreased 16% putting the Bell County market in a solid seller’s market.
What does a seller’s market mean? There are more buyers than homes available. That’s a great thing when you have a house to sell. It’s tough when you’re a buyer and a home sells faster than you have a chance to even to schedule an appointment.
- Monthly sales are up 7% (number of houses sold)
- Monthly sales volume is also up 7.7% ($$ of houses sold)
- The average price per home has increased .3%
- Total listings has decreased 16.5%
- Months of inventory has also increased 17%, although we’re still very much in a seller’s market for Williamson County
Check out the January 2019 market stats if you’re interested to see how this year is progressing!