On the western side of Jarrell is the gated community, Spears Ranch. Our latest listing resides in this gated community – 115 Palomino Cove. Set way off the road, this home is surrounded by over 500 hardwood trees – various types of oaks, elms, and cedars. The front of the property has been hand-cleared of cedars and is as beautiful as any state park.
Unique Features of 115 Palomino Cove
The homeowners have created a list of all the things they love about this property.
- Peace and quiet on the ranch
- Little traffic on the ranch
- Difference in seasons
- Wildlife variety
- Over 500 hardwood trees on the property
- The naturalness of our place
- The darkness at night and bright stars
- The smell of wood burning in the winter
- Great place for outdoor pets
- Variety of birds at feeders
- Size of garage
- Plenty of storage
- Good well and water
- Our 5 acres of grass when moved looks like a golf course
- No solicitors – in 12 years we have had less than 10 people come to our door
- NO CRIME
- 6 different cops own places here
- Great place to walk and jog on roads
- Bow hunting
- Sitting on the front porch during storms
- Can not hear or see neighbors
- Beautiful light fixtures
- Crown molding is lovely
- We love the big windows and watching nature
- Privacy and enjoyment at the pool
- I love the granite!! It is my favorite piece in the house. Unique and an eye catcher.
- We love the mason build fireplace and build roaring fires in the winter.
- 10 miles of nature trails (and 10 miles of paved roads within the subdivision)
Come on out and see for yourselves how awesome this home and property truly are. You’ll have your own private pool. Plenty of parking for when you entertain guests.
The office has built-in bookshelves and tons of natural light.
The kitchen has beautiful granite and tons of space for many people to help prepare holiday meals, or simple fare for smaller gatherings. No one has to be left out of the fun. Places to sit, hang out, or help cook.
You can see at the back of the kitchen is a breakfast nook (this is one of the two dining areas of the home. The formal dining is to the left of the kitchen).
The master bedroom has a beautiful stair-case ceiling, lots of natural light and plenty of space. It’s a rather large master bedroom.
The master bath has a separate tub and shower. And again, lots of natural light.
Need lots of space to get ready in the morning? No worries in this master bath. Separate vanities, a nook for putting on make up, and a separate shower all provide lots of space for getting ready in the morning. And the separate shower? Yes. It’s quite large.
There are 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in this home. Three of the beds and baths are downstairs, including this one. It has its own separate bathroom and a large closet. Plus, wood floors were recently installed.
The fourth bedroom and bath are upstairs. They are the ONLY rooms upstairs. It could even be classified as a guest suite. It contains a large room, a massive closet (which is behind the door in this picture), and its own separate bath.
This room is so large it has its own sitting area. Step outside the French doors to a private balcony overlooking the pool. If you have guests that frequent your home, this would be a great place for them to stay. They would have plenty of privacy, including their own bathroom.
This is the upstairs bathroom in the guest suite. It is a full bath with a tub and shower.
To fully appreciate all that this home has to offer, you really need to view it, walk the land, and experience the privacy, beauty, and serenity of this home.