Our team’s new listing at 1704 Highland Ridge is located in the Oaks at San Gabriel subdivision right off Highway 29. This beautiful home is only a year old and features many upgrades, including amazing and beautiful landscaping. Check out the images below. Contact us if you’d like to view the home.
New Listing! 1704 Highland Ridge
- Williamson County Stats March 2018 — Information for the Williamson County Stats March 2018 is courtesy of The Williamson County Association of Realtors. Round Rock, Texas – 17 April 2018 – Home sales in Williamson County increased 7.2 % in March 2018. Additionally, home prices increased (when compared year over year), according to the March 2108 Williamson County Housing Market Report released [...]
- Texas Veterans Land Board — The Texas Veterans Land Board (TVLB) is a great resource and option for Texas vets to purchase land or a home. This is a really great program for those who do not have a lot of money to put down on property. Normally, when purchasing land, lenders require 20% down. But, the Texas Veterans Land [...]
- Williamson County February 2018 Stats — Information for the Williamson County February 2018 Stats is courtesy of The Williamson County Association of Realtors. Round Rock, Texas – 20 March 2018 – “Williamson County is starting off 2018 with what appears to be another record-breaking year for real estate sales in Central Texas,” said Victoria Reviel, 2018 President of Williamson County Association of REALTORS®. [...]
- Checklist to Prepare Your Home for a Succe... — Today we have a special guest blog written by Suzie Wilson, Interior Designer, Author, and Creator of Happierhome.net. Check out Checklist to Prepare Your Home for a Successful Open House. Whether home inventory is high or low in your area, buyers want to get the most for their money. Follow these open house tips to whip your [...]
- What Happens If a Home Doesn’t Meet ... — What happens if a home doesn’t meet appraisal? Before we get into those scenarios, you need to understand that if a home does not meet appraisal, then the lender will ONLY loan money on the value of the home. The value is determined by the appraiser, who is hired by the bank (the lender). When [...]