Buying local, fresh produce and products is becoming increasingly popular in this area. It’s important to know your farmer, where your food comes from and if any chemicals are used on it. Not only can you meet the farmer (or beekeeper in our case), but you can help promote local businesses rather than a large grocery chain.
Here are a list of local markets in Georgetown, Cedar Park and Round Rock:
- Wolf Ranch Farmer’s Market – Saturday mornings from 9-1 p.m.
- Cedar Park Farmer’s Market – Saturday mornings at Lakeline Mall
- Sun City Farmer’s Market – Tuesday mornings from 9-noon
- Georgetown Farmer’s Market – Thursday afternoons from 3:30-6:30 at the Church of Christ parking lot on Hwy 29
- Round Rock Farmer’s Market on Saturday mornings from 9-noon