So I have learned some lessons recently on perspective. What do I mean by that? In this business I am in I meet all kinds of people, people with all kinds of different thoughts, opinions, etc. One thing they all have in common is this, they all want a house they can call home. Some of these homes have nothing but carpet, some of these homes have nothing but tile, some have both, some have marble this and marble that, granite this or granite that. They key to finding the right home is all a matter of perspective, the eye of the beholder is what really matter. You can have pretty much anything you want, from a tiny micro-home to a large estate in the hills, you can have a working ranch or a small homestead. What matters at the end of the day is your perspective. Finding a house is easy, but finding a home is not always that easy. Everything has to feel right if you know what I mean, from the grass to the trees, the view, the colors, and yes even how big the kitchen is. I always tell my clients that I don’t sell homes, the home usually sells itself. I simply help with the paperwork. I can often tell which home my client will buy before they know themselves, often times the body language of my clients speaks volumes. Finding the perfect home really is just that, a matter of perspective. What a great business this is. What is your perspective?
- Just Listed: 1904 Discovery Blvd. – ... — Do you want to be near all the conveniences in Cedar Park? Tired of driving everywhere to do a little shopping or dining, or attend a concert? Don’t want to drive to downtown Austin? Well, we have the home for you at 1904 Discovery Blvd. in Cedar Park. This 3 bedrooms and 2 bath home [...]
- New Listing! 1704 Highland Ridge — Our team’s new listing at 1704 Highland Ridge is located in the Oaks at San Gabriel subdivision right off Highway 29. This beautiful home is only a year old and features many upgrades, including amazing and beautiful landscaping. Check out the images below. Contact us if you’d like to view the [...]
- May Williamson County Stats — Austin Board of Realtors recently released the May Williamson County stats. As you can see from the information below there’s been a general increase across the board: The median price for single-family homes increased 7% to $284,375. There was an 8% increase in the number of single-family homes sold to 1,117 The average number of [...]
- Problems Selling Your Home? — It’s common for For Sale By Owner (FSBO) homes to encounter problems in the market. Here are a few of the things to look for and potential remedies for those problems: Overpriced – New market analysis, lower price Price reductions too little, too late– New market analysis, significantly lower price below the next price break [...]
- Is the Central Texas Real Estate Market on... — So what is going on with the Austin, Texas , Georgetown, Texas, and Liberty Hill, Texas, real estate market? If you are buying a home, you will more than likely be in a bidding war, unless you are buying a new home. You will more than likely pay full price or higher so strike while [...]