So I have learned some lessons recently on perspective. What do I mean by that? In this business I am in I meet all kinds of people, people with all kinds of different thoughts, opinions, etc. One thing they all have in common is this, they all want a house they can call home. Some of these homes have nothing but carpet, some of these homes have nothing but tile, some have both, some have marble this and marble that, granite this or granite that. They key to finding the right home is all a matter of perspective, the eye of the beholder is what really matter. You can have pretty much anything you want, from a tiny micro-home to a large estate in the hills, you can have a working ranch or a small homestead. What matters at the end of the day is your perspective. Finding a house is easy, but finding a home is not always that easy. Everything has to feel right if you know what I mean, from the grass to the trees, the view, the colors, and yes even how big the kitchen is. I always tell my clients that I don’t sell homes, the home usually sells itself. I simply help with the paperwork. I can often tell which home my client will buy before they know themselves, often times the body language of my clients speaks volumes. Finding the perfect home really is just that, a matter of perspective. What a great business this is. What is your perspective?
- Williamson County Stats March 2018 — Information for the Williamson County Stats March 2018 is courtesy of The Williamson County Association of Realtors. Round Rock, Texas – 17 April 2018 – Home sales in Williamson County increased 7.2 % in March 2018. Additionally, home prices increased (when compared year over year), according to the March 2108 Williamson County Housing Market Report released [...]
- Williamson County February 2018 Stats — Information for the Williamson County February 2018 Stats is courtesy of The Williamson County Association of Realtors. Round Rock, Texas – 20 March 2018 – “Williamson County is starting off 2018 with what appears to be another record-breaking year for real estate sales in Central Texas,” said Victoria Reviel, 2018 President of Williamson County Association of REALTORS®. [...]
- Just Listed: 1904 Discovery Blvd. – ... — Do you want to be near all the conveniences in Cedar Park? Tired of driving everywhere to do a little shopping or dining, or attend a concert? Don’t want to drive to downtown Austin? Well, we have the home for you at 1904 Discovery Blvd. in Cedar Park. This 3 bedrooms and 2 bath home [...]
- New Listing! 1704 Highland Ridge — Our team’s new listing at 1704 Highland Ridge is located in the Oaks at San Gabriel subdivision right off Highway 29. This beautiful home is only a year old and features many upgrades, including amazing and beautiful landscaping. Check out the images below. Contact us if you’d like to view the [...]
- May Williamson County Stats — Austin Board of Realtors recently released the May Williamson County stats. As you can see from the information below there’s been a general increase across the board: The median price for single-family homes increased 7% to $284,375. There was an 8% increase in the number of single-family homes sold to 1,117 The average number of [...]